A day in the life:
- 6:30-8:30 Morning routine (lunches, drive Eldest to school, wake/feed the Littles, make self presentable)
- 8:30-9:00 Morning commute (w/ possible drop-off of 1-2 of the Littles)
- 9:00-5:30 Work
- 5:30-6:00 Evening commute (w/ possible pickup of 1-2 of the Littles)
- 6:00-7:00 Dinner prep, dinner
- 7:00-8:30 Playtime with kids (DH is the bomb!)
- 8:30-9:30 Bedtime routine (baths, books, PJs)
- 9:30-10:00 Cleanup
- 10:00-12:00 (or 1:00) More work and/or some TV
So here’s a handy comparison between how much I spend versus how much I would like to spend on different tasks (below, 0<x<2).
Clearly, what my day is missing is 8 additional hours. My hope is for the humanity to populate a planet with a 32-hour day ASAP.
In other news, it’s finals week…